The iFilters XWH-1000 Long-lasting high-performing Whole House Water Filter System comes complete with a bacteria and chemical resistant sediment filter and main filtration tank. The XWH-1000 offers an incredible 1,000,000 gallon capacity and will provide safe filtered water for up to 10 years.
This system features a high flow housing with 1" Inlet / Outlet Ports for ultimate water flow.
The iFilters XWH-1000 is a high-end high-range workhorse whole house filtration system design for well or city water filtration. This system can be used as a whole house system or used in commercial applications where sediment and CTO filtration is needed.
Provide your family with exceptional great tasting and healthy clean water throughout your home. Extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and appliances. This unit will effectively filter many impurities from water and it is ideal for homes, restaurants, spas, commercial use, and many other applications.
Filters and Reduces:
- Scale particles
- Heavy Metals
- Chlorine taste
KDF85 Upgrade - Improve rotten egg smell odor and remove/reduce:
- Ferrous iron
- Better heavy metal filtration
- Controls scale, bacteria, and algae.
Features & Benefits:
This complete kit includes:
- Designed and assembled in California.
- Long-lasting high-performance 1,000,000 gallon unit.
- Low Cost.
- Low maintenance.
- Designed for Ultra Superior Performance.
- Easy installation.
- Made from Certified Component.
- Superior chlorine & odor reduction.
- Lower pressure drop.
- Non-woven polyester bacteria and chemical resistant pleated pre-filter.
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction.
- Long life and Built to Last from Commercial Grade materials.
- Heavy-duty bracket.
- Heavy-duty housings with pressure relief button.
- Housing wrench.
- Washable & reusable pre-filter, high quality 30-micron bacteria, and chemical resistant polyester pleated filter with a reinforced core.
- Main filtration unit.
- Assembly parts to connect pre-filter to the main filtration unit.
- Stainless steel bolts for pre-filter housing installation.
Wash filter every 2-4 month. Replace filter every 4-6 months.
Only use tested OEM quality replacement filters and replacement parts. Using alternative brand filters will reduce system performance.
Simply the best Long-lasting High-performance system in the market.