Well Water Dual Stage Filtration System, Sediment Odor Taste Rust, 1" Ports
The iFilters MWH-D-WELL Dual stage 4.5" x 10" (Big Blue Size) Whole House Well Water Filter System comes complete with a bacteria and chemical resistant sediment filter and a GAC KDF filter. The MWH-D-WELL features a high flow housing with 1" Inlet / Outlet Ports.
The iFilters MWH-D-WELL is a medium range workhorse whole house filtration system design for well or city water filtration. This system can be used as a whole house system or used in commercial applications where sediment and CTO filtration is needed.
Provide your family with exceptional water and extend the life of washing machines, water heaters, and appliances. This unit will effectively filter many impurities from water and it is ideal for well water, farms, restaurants, spas, commercial, and many other applications.Filters and Reduces:
- Scale particles.
- Heavy Metals.
- Chlorine taste.
- Designed and assembled in California.
- Low Cost.
- Low maintenance.
- Designed for Superior Performance.
- Easy installation - pre-assembled to reduce installation time.
- Made from Certified Component.
- Superior chlorine & odor reduction.
- Lower pressure drop.
- Dual stage system.
- Non-woven polyester bacteria and chemical resistant pleated filter (Stage 1) filter.
- GAC and KDF (Stage 2) Filter.
- Up to 99% chlorine reduction.
- Long life and Built to Last from Commercial Grade materials.
- Heavy duty bracket.
- Heavy duty housings with pressure relief button.
- Housing wrench.
- Stage 1 - High quality 30 micron bacteria and chemical resistant polyester pleated filter with reinforced core.
- Stage 2 - High quality GAC and KDF filter.
- Stainless Steel Bolts for housing installation.
- Stage 1: SP30-4510.
- Stage 2: KDF1-4510.
Only use tested OEM quality replacement filters and replacement parts. Using alternative brand filters will reduce system performance.
Simply the best Medium Range system in the market.