Sediment Water Filter Whole House, RO Systems, Hydroponics, 5 Micron 2.5" x 20"
Hydronix SDC-25-2005 polypropylene sediment filters have a particle retention Size of 5 micron and is used in a residential and commercial water filtration system applications.
The coreless Filter design has an outside diameter (OD) of 2.5" and overall length of 20".
Made of 100 percent Pure polypropylene, the cartridge has structural stability, and is resistance to most chemicals.
Certified by the ANSI/NSF (American National standards Institute and National sanitation Foundation) standard 42 for Material and structural Safety, and is FDA approved for the Material requirements only.
This sediment Filter is suitable for use in filtration systems such as ice machines, film processing, beverage, coffee, analytical, Wineries, and many others.
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High dirt-holding capacity for fewer change-outs and longer filter life
- Contains no wetting binders, antistatic agents, agents, or solvents
- Media: Thermally bonded Poly-propylene micro-fiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 19-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 5 micron
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- NSF-certified to standard 42
Filter should be replaced every 6 months or when water pressure significantly decreases, whichever occurs first. Sediment filter replacement frequency is determined by use and quality of water.
100% compatible replacement / provides the same filtration as the following water filter cartridges:
- GE Purtrex GX05 94282
- GE Purtrex PX05 (PX05-20) 93047
- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Water Filter
- Pentek P5-20 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX05-20 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 20" long x 2.5" diameter filters