Sediment Water Filter for Whole House, RO, Hydroponics, Commercial 20 Micron 20"
The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 polypropylene sediment filter is a 20 micron rated filter. Its universal standard size fits any standard Reverse Osmosis, Whole House System, DI, Under-sink or Counter Top Filtration systems.
Used in Residential, Commercial or Industrial applications. Its outside diameter (OD) measures 2.5" and overall length is 20". It is made of polypropylene which can be sterilized, has dimensional stability, and is resistance to most chemicals.
It is certified by the American National Standards Institute and National Sanitation Foundation (ANSI/NSF) Standard 42 for quality assurance, and is FDA approved.
This sediment filter is suitable for use in applications such as ice machines, film processing, beverage, coffee, analytical, wineries, and many others.
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High dirt-holding capacity for fewer change-outs and longer filter life
- Contains no wetting binders, antistatic agents, agents, or solvents
- Media: Thermally bonded Poly-propylene micro-fiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 19-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 20 micron
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- NSF-certified to standard 42
Filter should be replaced every 6 months or when water pressure significantly decreases, whichever occurs first. Sediment filter replacement frequency is determined by use and quality of water.
Provides the same filtration as following water filter cartridges:
- GE Purtrex PX20 (PX20-20) 93045
- Liquatec SDF-25-2020 Water Filter
- Pentek P25-20 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX25-20 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 20" long x 2.5" diameter filters