iFilters introduces the WS-EM-32-RO50, a Premium Complete Whole House and Drinking water filtration package. In combination with the Aquasure Whole House Water Softener System and the iFilters Premium Reverse Osmosis Drinking water system, the WS-EM-32-RO50 has you covered from your water heater to your Drinking Water.
The Aquasure Whole House Water Softener System:
The Aquasure Whole House Water Softener System provides softened water through your home using salt or potassium. All Aquasure water softeners are metered and only backwash when needed - saving several gallons of water.
The Aquasure Water Softener system come standard with high quality tanks and a 5-year warranty. If you are looking to purchase a water softener system and you want the very best then an Aquasure Whole House Water Softener System is the prefered choice.
This Aquasure water softener system features a digital meter with backlit LCD display and a user friendly interface that is easy to operate and installs in minutes.
The WS-EM-32 system will treat an entire household of up to 3 people (1-2 Bathrooms).
Aquasure is committed to delivering a great user experience, which is why all Aquasure Whole House Water Softener Systems include: Electronic meter, fiber-reinforced polymer bypass valve, resin tank, resin media, brine tank, riser tube, top and bottom distributors, 5 ft 3/8 in. brine line, 15 ft. drain line, small parts kit, and installation guide.
Aquasure Water Softener System Features and Benefits:
The Aquasure Advantage:
- Unit Size: 32,000 grains.
- *5-year warranty on resin tank and valve head.
- Designed and assembled in California.
- High capacity resin.
- Easy-to-program metered electronic head.
- Automatic backwash.
- High flow rate.
- Included standard bypass.
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration.
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance.
- LCD display options: Time of day, volume remaining or days until regeneration.
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost in case of power outage.
- upgradable and expandable by adding a Carbon system or a pre-sediment filter.
- Easy front panel settings.
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Double backwash feature, offering optimum regeneration, cleaning and efficiency.
- Days override featured 1-28 days available.
- Downflow regeneration.
- Stores system configuration.
- 24 Volt transformer provides safe and easy installation.
- Provides optimum service and backwash rates.
*Warranty covers manufacturer defects.
The iFilters Premium Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System:
The iFilters Premium Reverse Osmosis system provides 50 GPD of healthy, clean, ultra pure drinking water right at your faucet.
Designed to filter 99% of contaminants and provide 50 GPD of safe clean water, iFilters has introduce the best RO system in the market at a great value.
Enjoy bottled water quality, unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great tasting water right at home or office. Provide your loved ones with the best water quality for cooking, making delicious drinks like ice tea, hot teas, smoothies, coffee and ice. The RO-550 will save you money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water.
Provide your family ultra-safe drinking water that is contaminant free and live healthier. The RO-550 reverse osmosis system delivers high quality clean, filtered drinking water at an affordable price. This 5-stage water filter system is made from high quality NSF approved components to offer exceptional contaminant rejection rates and long-lasting, reliable performance. Designed in the USA by leading water experts, iFilters has introduced the RO-550 at an affordable price.
The RO-550 is an affordable workhorse designed to remove up to 99% of all contaminants, such as chlorine, taste, odor, toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, chromium and many many more. This efficient and productive RO system will provide your family with trouble-free, high quality drinking water for many years to come. Maintenance is simple and filters can be changed in minutes without removing the system or using tools to remove hoses. Replacement filters are affordable and made from high quality NSF approved materials.
This 5 stage system includes:
- All pre filters (Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3).
- 1 50 GPD membrane.
- 1 Post Polishing filter
- Lead-free designer faucet.
- RO Storage Tank
- Manual and installation components needed to install.