Polaris UVA-36B 36 GPM Light Commercial UV Ultraviolet Water Sterilization System.
When Quality and Performance Matters, you can count on Polaris UV Products.
Trusted by thousands of water professionals worldwide. This Polaris UV system Meets Food, Medical and Lab Requirements.
No need for chemical treatment to disinfect your water. Provide your family with safe drinking water with no additives. This UV does not change your water chemistry and does not add anything to your water. No THM's or other bad effects you get from other types of sanitation.
- Simple to use and a fast installation
- Only maintenance requirement is changing the bulb once a year (Part# GL39PP)
- Efficient and compact
- 304 polished stainless steel
- Meets food, medical and lab requirements
- Low power consumption: less than a 40 watt bulb
- Validated UV Lamps are rated at 9,000 hours life (1-year)
- High quality quartz sleeve (Part# QS39)
- No moving parts to wear out
- Warranty Stainless Chamber: 5 Years
- Warranty Ballast: 1 Year
- Reliable Brand, Quality Products, Exceptional Performance
Polaris UVA-36B Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 37"
- Port Size: Inlet/Outlet: 1.5" MNPT
- Voltage: 110V/220V
- Lamp Watts: 39W
- GPM: 36 gpm
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 35 F - 104 F
- Rated Lamp Life (HR): 9000 HRS
- Visual Warning: LED
- Audible Warning: Indicator with alarm
- Number of Lamps: One
- Water Chamber: Stainless 304
- Timer: No
- Wave Length: 254 nm
- Micro Joules: 30 mJ/cm2
Replacement UV Lamp: Polaris GL39PP
Replacement Quartz Sleeve: QS39
Replacement Ballast: ZEB-2439
Polaris Ultraviolet Sterilization Systems utilize a natural quartz sleeve to protect the lightbulb and allow the maximum amount of UV rays to penetrate and disinfect the water. The Polaris UVA-36B Water Treatment System may also be configured for TOC reduction in high purity or ultra pure water processes. The UVA-36B Polaris Ultraviolet System features audible ballast with LED "Lamp Out" indicator. The UVA-36B is designed for easy servicing, no need to turn off water flow to change the UV lamp. The Polaris UVA-36B Ultraviolet System uses the Polaris GL39PP Replacement UV Bulb.