Pentek 10" PP String Big Blue Sediment Filter -10M
The Pentek 10" String Wound Big Blue Sediment Filter Cartridge is a fibrillated polypropylene string wound water filter used for whole house filtration, under sink filtration, and other applications. The cross pattern design of the Pentek WPX10BB97P Big Blue sediment filter allows it to capture sediment, dirt, rust, limescale, silt, sand, and other particulates down to 10 microns.
Pentek WPX10BB97P Fibrillated Polypropylene String Wound Filter Specifications:
- Temp. Range: 40 - 165?F
- Micron Rating: 10 Microns
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months
- Flow Rate: Up to 15 gallons per minute (15 GPM)
- Dimensions: 9 7/8"L x 4 1/2"W (Big Blue/Full Flow)
- Filter Media: Fibrillated polypropylene string wound around a polypropylene core
This filter is also known as part number 355218-43 / 35521843. It should be replaced when a reduction in water pressure occurs.