iFilters AP110 Compatible Sediment Grooved Water Filter Cartridge 2.5" x 10", 5 Micron
The iFilters SG5-2510 measure 2.5" x 9.875" (2.5" x 10" standard) and are made of 100% pure polypropylene material.
The iFilters SG5-2510 filters have deep grooves for a larger filtration area and longer performance life. The iFilters SG5-2510 is a 5 micron sediment filter that provides low pressure drop, high chemical resistance, and high dirt-holding capacity.
The iFilters SG5-2510 cartridge filters and reduces sand, dirt, sediment, rust, and any other particle down to 5 microns.
Original OEM replacement for the LWHSD and LWH-D (1st stage) Whole House Filtration Systems.
Whats in the Box?
1pc SG5-2510 Polypropylene (Aqua-Pure AP110 Compatible) Filter.
- And any standard 2.5" x 10" Housing.
- Culligan (HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, RO-2127);
- Cuno (CFS11T, CFS01T);
- Aqua Pure (AP101T, AP11T, AP141T, SST1, SST1HA, AP1610SS);
- American Plumber (W38-PRA, W38-PRB, W38-PRQC, W34-PR, WC34-PR, W34-PRB, WC34-PRB, W34-PRM);
- Omni Filter (OB1, OB5, RO2000, U24, U25);
- Hydronix SGC-25-1005;
- As well as Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric and many other brands.
- 100% pure polypropylene,
- Max Operating Temp: 145 F,
- 5 micron nominal filtration rating,
- High absorption,
- Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches L x 2 5/8 inches W (2.5" x 10" standard),
- Filter Life: 3 - 6 month,
- Flow rate: 8 gpm.
To maximize filter system performance, be sure to replace approximately every four to six months, depending on your local water quality.