Do to stock limitations this item has been replaced by the SDC-25-2005 - Same great filter, different name.
The GE Purtrex PX05-20 is a 20" 5 Micron sediment water filter that consists of Poly-propylene microfibers that are thermally-bonded and create a strong and secure cartridge that collects particles throughout its depth.
This Purtrex PX05-20, 5 Micron water filter fits into housings that use 20" x 2.5" filters for many commercial and industrial applications, including food & beverage, oil & gas, pulp & paper, electronics, potable water filtration, Pre-Reverse Osmosis, metal finishing & plating baths, chemical filtration and amine filtration.
Purtrex PX05-20 Sediment Water Filter Specifications:
GE Purtrex 93047 can replace the following water filter cartridges:
- Part Numbers: 93047 or GE Purtrex PX05-20
- Includes (1) Sediment Water Filter
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Contains no wetting binders, solvents, agents, or antistatic agents
- High dirt holding capacity for fewer replacements and longer life
- Media: Thermally bonded Poly-propylene micro-fiber construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 20" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Actual Length: 19-7/8" L x 2 1/2" Diameter
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- NSF-certified to standard 42
- Hydronix SDC-25-2005 Water Filter
- Liquatec SDF-25-2005 Water Filter
- Pentek P5-20 Water Filter
- Valuetrex VX05-20 Water Filter
- Other housings that require 20" long x 2.5" diameter filters