The Everpure MC 2 EV961256 Filter Cartridge improves the taste of fountain beverages by reducing chlorine, taste, and odor, and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of your beverages, while helping to retain carbonation.
This filter can be used for both fountain beverage and combination applications.
Uses the new and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection to inhibit potential bacterial growth.
The EV9612-56 MC (2) filter cartridge has been independently tested and certified to NSF Standard 42 & 53 for safe potable drinking water.
Everpure MC2 EV9612-56 Features and Benefits:
- Uses an exclusive submicron precoat filtration which removes particles as small as half a micron in size.
- Improves the flavors of beverages by reducing bad taste and odor causing contaminants, such as chlorine.
- Protects water-using equipment and delivers ingredient quality water. It also improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
- Simple, quick and sanitary replacements. The internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.