Countertop Ultra Drinking Water Filter For VOCs Cysts Pesticides Chlorine, White
The iFilters complete countertop system is compact into one easy-to-install package. Through its simple connection directly to your kitchen faucet, installation is quick and easy. Start drinking healthy safe water within minutes!
Removes over 97% of chlorine and chloramines and also reduces:
- Heavy metals like lead and mercury
- Chlorine resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium
- Organic chemicals like herbicides, pesticides and VOCs
- Asbestos Reduction
- Chlordane Reduction
- MTBE Reduction
- PCB Reduction
- Radon Reduction
- Toxaphene Reduction
- Turbidity Reduction
- Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides
Clean Safe Water
Combined with its high quality coconut shell carbon filter (Made from NSF Approved Materials), this filter system provides filtration from most chemicals in tap water down to 0.5 microns.
10 X Better
Than the leading pitcher
Longer Lasting, Better Filtration, Less Expensive
Perfect for use in the homes, apartments, studios, office, RV or camper, this portable filtration system ensures safe quality drinking water wherever you go.
Perfect for cooking, washing food, coffee or any other point of use need.
Comes with everything needed to install to your kitchen tap.Specifications:
- Color: White
- Included in the box: Filtration Unit, One Preinstalled Filter (CBSM-2510), Faucet Adapter, Installation Instructions.
- Effective at filtering and reducing: Sediment, Dirt, Rust Particles, Scale Particles, Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Toxoplasma, Organic Chemicals, VOCs, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chlorine, Chlorine Taste & Odor.
- Made entirely of FDA-approved materials which makes an ideal choice for all your drinking and cooking needs.
Replace your filter every 6 - 12 months (depending on usage and water quality) with replacement filter part # CBSM-2510. Only use OEM tested filters. Using alternative filters will reduce performance and not filter properly.