This Aqua Pure comparable 10" Sediment Filter Cartridge (Aqua Pure GRMB05PP10UB) is a 5 Micron sediment filter replacement cartridge. This polypropylene water filters reduce sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, limescale, and other impurities in your water. This sediment water filter offers excellent chemical resistance and a high dirt holding capacity, all at an inexpensive price. Constructed of food grade melt blown polypropylene fibers which filters out numerous particulates, this 10" sediment filter replacement contains no leachables.
Typical applications for the comparable Aqua Pure GRMB05PP10UB polypropylene filter (also known as a PP filter) include under sink filtration, whole house filtration, potable water, food service, beverages, reverse osmosis pre-filtration, fine chemicals, light industrial uses (electronics, plating solutions, etc), and more.
- 100% comparable to Aqua Pure GRMB05PP10UB
- Max. Temp: 100 F
- Micron Rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10" x 2 1/2"
- Media: Ungrooved Melt Blown Polypropylene
- Flow Rate: About 8 gallons per minute (8 GPM)
- Filter Life: About 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed
- Removes/Reduces: Sediment, dirt, sand, silt, limescale, rust, and other particulate matter
Filter life depends on local water quality and frequency of use. This sediment filter replacement should be changed about every 3-6 months or when a decrease in pressure is noticed.