300 GPD Reverse Osmosis System Ultra Clean Safe Water, 1/4" Ports w/ All filters
iFilters 300 Gallons per Day (GPD) Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with a free standing frame and bracket. Includes all NSF approved filters and membrane.
The iFilters RO300 Reverse Osmosis system provides 300 gallons per day (GPD) of clean, clear, refreshing Ultra-Pure drinking water and is suitable for your home, manufacturing, restaurants, food processing industries, shopping centers, schools, hotels, laboratories, hospitals, dentist, pet shops and many other uses where high production of RO water is needed.Product Highlights:
- System Capacity provides 300 gallons per day.
- Pressure Gauge for pre filter pressure monitoring.
- Floor or wall mountable.
- Compatible with 11 gallon, 20 gallon and greater tanks. Tank not included.
- 20" housings with cartridges.
- Perfect for light commercial use where low water pressure is a concern (i.e. below 40 psi).
- Powerful 36v pump for high efficiency of RO production.
- 1st Stage) 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter.
- 2nd Stage) 5 micron Carbon Filter. 3rd Stage) CTO Carbon Filter.
- 4th Stage) 1 High Rejection 300 GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane NSF Approved.
- System Capacity of 300 gallons per day at 50/60 psi & 77 F.
- Voltage: 110V.
- Feed Water Source: city or well water.
- pH: 3.0 -11.0.
- Pressure: 40-100 psi.
- Temperature: 40-100 F.
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 1500 ppm.
**** Replace Pre filters (Stages 1 - 3) every 3-9 months. Replace 300 GPD RO membrane every 12 - 24 months ****