The iFilters LWHGAC Whole House Water Filter reduces and filters sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor and has a flow rate of 3 gallons per minute (gpm). The iFilters LWHGAC Meets the water demands of many homes and light commercial applications.
The clear housing allows for easy viewing of the cartridge performance. With the built in Pressure Relief button directly above the cap, changing filters is easier as the pressure is reduced in the housing.
By filtering all water as it enters your home, you are prolonging the life of all major appliances that use water such as water heaters, dish washers, and laundry machines. In addition, they provide great preventive maintenance by protecting sensitive valves and seals within your plumbing system. The iFilters LWHGAC can be installed at the point of entry line to your home or at the point of use next to your washing machine, water heater, or under your kitchen sink.
The iFilters LWHGAC is a perfect, more affordable replacement, alternative to systems that use the AP117 filter. With filter performance to rival the AP117, the iFilters LWHGAC internal filter allows the use of the AP117 or the OEM IF-P117 for better filtration results.
- Designed and assembled in California, built from Certified Components.
- 3/4" Female NPT Ports.
- Convenient built in Pressure Relief button.
- 5 micron rated filtration.
- High quality Coconut Shell granular activated carbon increases surface area for adsorption.
- Average cartridge life: 6 months (incoming water quality may affect cartridge life).
- Disposable filter cartridges simplify system maintenance.
- Flow Rate: 3 gpm/11.4 lpm.
- Uses Standard 2.5" x 10" filter part# IF-P117.
- Mounting Bracket.
- Housing Wrench.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Screws.
- OEM Filter IF-P117.
For use as a standalone Sediment, Rust, chlorine taste and odor filter or as part of a series of filtration steps. The LWHGAC can be combined with the LWHSD pre-filter for better filtration and reduction of dirt, sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
Trusted by thousands worldwide. Nature provides the water, we supply the purity!