VOC #1 Replacement Cartridge
When used in the Everpure ROM III System, replace the VOC #1 cartridge (EV9273-79) annually.
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Controls even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Effectively reduces VOCs, including trihalomethanes (THMs).
- Effectively reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE).
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium, MTBE, VOCs and chloroform.
- Features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.