The KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-250-125-975 Filter is a KX Matrikx "Premier Performer," reducing lead, cysts, chlorine, taste & odors, and sediment from your water.
All KX +Pb1 filters are made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Therefore making these filters very powerful in many residential and commercial applications.
The KX Matrikx 06-250-125-975 also meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma although it has been tested and verified by an independent laboratory.
The +Pb1 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.75 inch x 2.5 inch
- .5 Micron Nominal Filtration
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- High Absorbtion and Capacity
- Flow Rate: up to 0.75 GPM
The +Pb1 06250125975 Reduces:
- Cysts (Gairdia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, and Toxoplasma)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Bad Taste & Odor
This filter should be changed every 3 to 6 months depending on water quality and usage.