GE Purtrex GX10 sediment filter cartridges consist of patented, thermally-bonded, Polypropylene microfibers that create a secure and strong cartridge which traps contaminants and particles throughout its depth.
The standard length of GE Purtrex GX10 20" water filters fit most 20" housings. For easy disposal, GE Purtrex filter cartridges incinerate down to trace ash.
GE Purtrex 94252 is the correct replacement water filter cartridge for the following applications:
- Oil & Gas
- High Purity Chemical applications
- Pre-treatment for Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Drinking or Bottled Water
GE Purtrex 94252 Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Part Numbers: 94252 or GE Purtrex GX10 20"
- Longer life and fewer replacements
- High dirt holding capacity
- Pure Polyproplene construction
- Dimensions: 20" long x 2.5" diameter
- Micron Rating: 10 Microns
- Flow Rate: High-flow rate at low pressure drop
- Maximum Operating Differential Pressure: 35 PSID @ 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit @ 15 PSID
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and drug contact
- Standard length fits most 20" housings