The Everpure IN-15CF Water Filter cleans sediment, dirt, rust, Chlorine odors and taste to provide clean, quality drinking water. This Everpure Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) inline filter is great to polish water for residential single-pot low-volume coffee brewers, espresso, refrigerator and ice-maker applications with up to 1 gpm flow rates.
The EV9100-76 Everpure Inline Carbon filter cartridge contains coconut shell granular activated Carbon Block can remove particles and contaminants down to 5 microns. In addition, the Everpure GAC inline filter inhibits lime scale formation, which can shorten the life of equipment. The Everpure replacement cartridge can be easily installed out of sight and behind equipment due its compact design.
Everpure IN-15CF Inline Carbon Block Filter Specifications:
- Part Number: EV910076 or EV9100-76
- Includes 1 filter cartridge
- Media: 5 micron Carbon block filter
- Uses 1/4" water line
- Dimension length: 15"
- Inlet connection: 1/4"
- Outlet connection: 1/4"
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Maximum gallon capacity: 5,000 gallons
- Temperature Range: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use in water using filtration systems with flow rates up to 1 gpm
- 1-Year manufacturer's limited warranty (See printed warranty for details.)
Also available as Everpure IN-15CF 5 Micron Carbon Filter 6-Pack.
Everpure IN-15CF Carbon Block inline water filters should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program for optimum efficiency. Change the Everpure inline water filter when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Always flush the Everpure EV9100-76 inline filter at time of cartridge change and installation. Flush the Everpure filter replacement by running water through the filter cartridge for three minutes at full water flow.