The Everpure IN-10 Inline Filter without Fittings cleans dirt, sediment, Chlorine odors and taste to provide clean, quality drinking water. This Everpure Granular Activated Carbon inline filter water filter is great to polish water for residential espresso, single-pot low-volume coffee brewers, refrigerator and ice-maker applications with up to 0.75 gpm flow rates.
The EV9100-08 Everpure GAC inline filter cartridge contains coconut shell granular activated 5 micron Carbon Block for enhanced reduction in chlorine odors and taste, which can cause coffee to taste bitter. The Everpure GAC inline filter inhibits lime scale formation, which can shorten the life of equipment. The Everpure replacement cartridge can be easily installed out of sight and behind equipment due its compact design.
Everpure IN-10 Inline Filter Specifications:
- Part Numbers: EV9100-08 or EV910008
- Includes 1 Filter Cartridge
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Inline cartridge style
- Media: Carbon Block
- Filtration: Up to 5 microns
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" FPT
- Inlet Connection: 1/4" FPT
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 and 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature Rating: 35-100 degrees Fahrenheit (min-max)
- Product Dimensions: 10.5" long x 2" diameter
- Service life: 2,400 gallons
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (See printed warranty for details.)
Also available as Everpure IN-10 Inline Filter w/o Fittings 6-Pack
Everpure IN-10 inline water filters should be changed on a regular 6 months.