The Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter (12-Pack) is a pre-filter cartridge for 10" bowl drop-in water filtration systems. The Everpure sediment filter is perfect for use in high-particulate water conditions to reduce dirt, rust and sediment. The EC110 filter can be used for all foodservice applications requiring pre-filtration and for use in high sediment areas.
The Everpure 10" sediment filter's clear housing lets you visually inspect trapped particles and makes determining when to change the cartridge easy.
Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter 12-Pack Specifications:
- Package contains 12 filters
- Part Numbers: EV953412 or EV9534-12
- Fits most 10 in. drop-in housings, such as the Everpure K-10
- Delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Capacity: varies
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Product Dimensions: 9.8" x 2.5"
- Also available as single filters
- The Everpure EC110 Filter Cartridge should be replaced when dirt has penetrated through to the inner core of the cartridge.
- Inspect O-ring during each cartridge change. Lubricate and/or replace if necessary.
- Inspect EC110 cartridge periodically to determine dirt load.
The Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter 12-Pack may also be known as ec110 filter, EC110 filter, everpure EV953412, EV953412, 10" sediment water filters, filter for E10 system, filter for everpure E10 system, everpure sediment filter, or everpure sediment pre-filter.