Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter
The Everpure EV953412 sediment filter is perfect for use in high-particulate water situations to reduce rust, dirt and sediment. This EC110 filter can be used for all foodservice applications requiring prefiltration and for use in high sediment areas.
The Everpure 10" sediment filter's clear housing allows you to visually inspect trapped particles and makes it easy to determine when cartridge changes are necessary.
Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter Specifications:
- Package contains 1 filter
- Part Numbers: EV953412 or EV9534-12
- Fits most 10" drop-in housings, such as the Everpure K-10
- Delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- Easy-to-handle cartridge change outs
- Capacity: Varies
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Product Dimensions: 9.8" long x 2.5" diameter
- Also available as Everpure EC110 10" Sediment Filter 12-Pack
Inspect EC110 cartridge periodically to determine dirt load. The Everpure EC110 Filter Cartridge should be replaced when dirt has penetrated through to the inner core of the cartridge. Inspect O-ring during each cartridge change. Lubricate and/or replace if necessary.