Culligan Big Blue Compatible Fit Sediment Filter R50-BB, SPC-45-1050
This Culligan Compatible Fit filter is a Level 1 filtration product, meaning it offers basic filtration of coarse sediment particles like rust, dirt, scale, and coarse sand. The pleated media gives the filter a high dirt holding capacity, while still allowing for a high flow rate.
The Compatible Fit R50, SPC-45-1050 are ideal for whole house filtration applications. Because the SPC-45-1050 contains no cellulose, it can resist bacterial and chemical attacks, making it a popular filter for well water filtration.
SPC-45-1050 Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 50 Micron
- Dimensions: 9 3/4 inches x 4 1/2 inches
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Media: Pleated Polyester
- Application: City and Well Water
- Filter Life: 24,000 gallons or 6 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 1 - Basic Filtration
This Culligan Compatible Fit water filters has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 58.
Compatible Part or Model Numbers
- American Plumber W50PEHD, W50PEHDA, 155053-51
- Ametek R50-BB
- Bruner R50-BB
- Culligan R50-BBS
- GE FXHSC
- Hydronix SPC-45-1050
- Kleen Plus R50-BB
- Liquatec SPF-45-1050
- Pentek R50-BB, 155053-43
- Plymouth Products R50-BB
- USFilter / US Filter R50-BB