Made with NSF certified coconut shell carbon for material and structural safety. The Hydro Guard HDG-CB6-38 offers 0.5 sub-micron carbon filtration and 3/8" Threaded (NPT) Port. The cartridge micro-strains the water to produce premiere quality drinking water. The HDG-CB6-38 CB6 filters have an exceptional cost-to-performance ratio and provide customers with a better alternative for safer cleaner healthier drinking water. The Hydro Guard HDG-CB6-38 has a Polypropylene outer layer for the effective reduction of particulate matter for longer filter life and prevents pre-mature filter clogging.The Hydro Guard HDG-CB6-38 filters and reduces:
Chlorine, Taste and Odor, Chloramine, Lead, Cysts, VOCs, Organic Compounds, Pesticides, MTBE, Asbestos, Mercury, Sediment, Iron, and many other Organic contaminates.Hydro Guard HDG-CB6-38 Specs:
- 3/8 inch NPT Port.
- Polypropylene outer layer for reduction of sediment and other particulates.
- NSF Certified high quality coconut activate carbon block.
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm.
- Micron Rating: 0.5 submicron filtration.
- Capacity: 750 gallons or 6 - 12 months (1 year)
- Temperature Rating: 33 - 100 °F
- Size: 4.5" D x 6.5" H